Take screenshots On Mac
- To take a screenshot of the entire screen:Command+Shift+3
- To screenshot a selected area on the screen:Command+Shift+4, then drag the mouse to make a selection. The selected area will be captured by the screeshot
- To capture current window:Command+shift+4, then press space, mouse over the window you want to capture.
Take screenshots on iPhone or IPad
If you want to take a screenshot on your iPhone or iPad, here is how you can do it.
- On the screen you’d like to save the screenshot, press “The Home” button and the “Power” button at the same time.
- Your screenshots will be saved in “Photos”
Image Credit: okubax